wtorek, 2 grudnia 2014

I loved flying...

One day when I had already had tickets in my hand I thought that I really wanted to take to the end of the world something polish with me...



My baggage on 6 weeks you can see in the pictures.

It was a backpack of 52 cm / 35 cm / 17 cm. Big enough to take everything what I needed and small enough to be a carry-on baggage on domestic flights in Australia. 

After 6 weeks in my travel I know that I had still too many clothes!!!



Carry-on baggage: small backpack and waist bag.




It weighted about 10 kg. In Australia it was my check-in baggage. 

During 6 weeks I had 10 flights and spent about 60 hours on a plane. 

What was the most difficult?
Shanghai Pudong International Airport... where most Chinese people did not know English, I had to go on a 30-minute walk from arrivals to departures and I didn't find any shower at the airport... believe me! After 11 h on a plane you do everything to take a hot shower but in Shanghai it was impossible...

What did I leave at the airport? 
The nail scissors which I had from Warsaw to Sydney in my check-in baggage but in Coffs Harbour they took them because I did not have a cover (!!!)... and a toothpaste tube (by mistake I had left it in my small backpack)

When you fly remember about...
... checking the name of the airport - when I was in Melbourne I wanted to go to the wrong one (there are two airports in Melbourne ... like in Warsaw, the capital of Poland :D
... checking the number of terminal - I didn't do it in Perth and I spent 30 minutes to get to the right one. I was lucky that I didn't have to wait too long on a bus.
... being at the airport 3h before your international flight because in Sydney I spent about 1 h in a long queue to check-in. 

Generally I really loved flying and I don't want use another means of transport... but how it works... it is still a big magic for me!

I paid for my tickets to Australia $ 1000. 
The tickets in economic class from: 
Warsaw -> Rome -> Shanghai -> Sydney 
and Sydney -> Shanghai -> Frankfurt.

For domestic flights in Australia I paid:
- Sydney -> Perth - $ 148 (jetstar.com)
- Perth -> Melbourne - $ 158 (tigerair.com)
- Melbourne -> Sydney - $ 58 (jestar.com) 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz